Thursday 19 January 2012

The Reflection of Each Project in INFOTECH

Thanks for Ms.Pelat, your infotech was interesting.


  
PowerPoint

 Sylvia is my group member on this project. I was interested in designing, so I took charge of typing and designing, and Sylvia did some research on Virus. Actually, I did not learn Virus too much from this project, but I still learn a very important thing that is "DO NOT give your imformation to other people, even your friends."

Pulisher

  From this project, I practiced my writing a lot, even though there were still many mistakes=P. Be honest, I really enjoyed in doing this project, beacuse I was introducing my favorite game! I also made a beautiful background by using the pictures in the game. I like my creation very much.

Photoshop

  Actually, I am not good at photoshop at all so far. However, it's a great program for picture designing. When I started doing my project, there were a lot of functions to transform a picuture into a unbelievable one. I chose Halloween as my topic, then selected many parts of different pictures for my Halloween picture, even a picture of my face! It was so interesting.

HTML(Group Project)

  I took charge of searching picture and writing. When I was searching the pictures that were about Lybia civil war, those picture were so bloody, cruel and pitiful. Some of them showed me how poor Libyans are and how lucky I am. When I started to write a paragraph about  support, I discover there were a lot of people in the world were supporting and helping them, it made me feel warm.

Flash

  I throughly enjoyed in it!!!! I tried to make my sweet chicken move and fly, and the course of it was so funny. I was so proud of my creation. At the first, I did't know how to make things move, how to creat layers....so I tried and tried, then I did it! I had lots fun on Flash, and it was my favorite program in this class.

Scratch

  A the first, I didn't know how to do scratch at all, so I started to learn scratch online. However, it challenged me a lot. Therefore, I ask my friend who was in the BLK4 infotech, then he explained all the functions in this program. When I understood, it was very easy for me to control, and I thought about what kind of game I wanted to create, then started it.

TechReport

  Be honest, it was hard for me. I researched the information in English about my topic for a week, then put all information together and write my own words for 3 days. Even though they challenged me a lot, I was finally done. Before presenting, I practiced my speaking and tried to make it clear, it also challenged me>"<.

No comments:

Post a Comment